With the first year behind us we excited to see how Cooper grows and changes during his second year. This month can be summed up with one word: development. Cooper added so many new skills to his list this month that it doesn’t even seem possible it all happened in just 30 days.
All that happened this month:
- Signing – He continues to sign “more” when eating; he even uses it to tell us he is hungry
- Climbs stairs – Almost always leading with his right foot
- Clapping – He now claps on demand most days if you ask him to
- Crawling – He exclusively crawls on his knees now; no more army crawl here
- Pulling Up -He can now pull up on anything including walls
- Milk – He moved completely to whole milk and dropped all bottles
- Waving – When we were leaving our friend Amber’s house he waved goodbye and continues to do it most of the time
- Daddy Time – This month marks the first time I left Cooper and it was for 3 nights! It sounds like Daddy and Cooper had so much fun together.