Stats will have to wait until our next doctor appointment, which is at 9 months.
- Development: Cooper loves to push up during tummy time, and he is also getting pretty good at sitting up on his own, but we still use a boppy pillow around him to help prevent tipovers.
- Physical: His hair is still super fluffy even as it continues to get longer. It appears brown, blonde and red in different lighting. He moved from size 2 to 3 diapers and we are now using the top slot on his carseat straps.
- Bedtime routine: We start at 7pm and give Cooper a 9 oz bottle, change him into a nightime diaper (size 3), read a book, put into sleep sack, head kisses good night and a song. Cooper may cry for a few minutes, but there are also a bunch of nights he goes straight to sleep.
- Eating: Cooper is eating 9 ounces every 3 hours. We are feeding him 1/2 formula and 1/2 breastmilk. I did not breastfeed him this month since he has been sick on the weekends lately. He has started solid food so far eating rice cereal and carrots about an ounce at a time.
- Sleeping: Cooper is still an awesome sleeper and goes down around 7:30pm and we wake him up at 6 during the week and sometimes he sleeps until 7 on the weekends.
- 7 Month Firsts: Eating solids (rice cereal and carrots) while sitting in a high chair, sleeping on his side or belly and being able to sit up on his own
All of his 7 month pictures are posted here.