Cooper 6 month stats:
Height – 28.86 in. (98%)
Weight – 19.34 lbs. (78%)
Head Circumference – 18.78 in. (100% – We didn’t know you could actually hit 100% for any of these stats :))
- Development: Cooper is rolling over from back to front. He enjoys sticking his tongue out.
- Physical: His hair appears to be darkening and getting longer (especially the ~10 hairs that are 3x as long as all the others), his eyes are turning a darker grey/blue color and he still shows two dimples with big smiles.
- Bedtime routine: Start around 7:30pm with an 8oz bottle, change diaper, read a book, put into sleep sack, head kisses good night and a song. Binkies have primarily been used for nap time and he doesn’t seem to suck on his hands or need a binkie at night.
- Eating: Cooper is eating 9 ounces every 3 hours. We are feeding him 1/2 formula and 1/2 breastmilk. On the weekends I typically breastfeed him in the morning when my supply is fullest and can meet his 8oz demand. Cooper is now doing a hysterical thing where after eating he grabs a hold of your neck and starts sucking on our jaw line
- Sleeping: Cooper is still an awesome sleeper and goes down around 7:30pm and we wake him up at 6 during the week and sometimes he sleeps until 7 on the weekends.
- Crying: He really only cries when he is hungry or sleepy. Being in daycare now he seems to be adjusting nicely to being put in a crib for his naps and typically takes 2-3 a day.
- 6 Month Firsts: Giggling, meeting Santa, and rolling over
All of his 6 month pictures are posted here.