It’s been a long time since our last post. We’re still flying, though. A few things we’ve done since our big cross-country trip last year:
- Flew to Jackson Hole again in August
- Had our second son, Nicholas, in February
- Completed our 3rd annual inspection in April
- Did our first flight as a family of 4 in March
- Flew to McMinnville for our first vacation as a family of 4 in May
I’ve also been doing more IFR flying, cautiously working on getting my weather-flying confidence back to where it used to be. More posts to come!