Prop (again)

Months ago, after finishing the cowl, we removed the propeller to give us more room to work. Since we’re getting close to moving to the airport, it’s time to attach the propeller again. This time, we needed to make sure the alternator belt was installed first; if you don’t, you have to remove the propeller again to get it on there. At the same time, I adjusted the tension on the alternator belt. Here I am using the torque wrench on one of the six propeller bolts. After all the bolts are torqued, we needed to safety wire them. I’d heard this was one of the more difficult parts, but it didn’t end up too bad. Here’s the wire installed.